Filter by rating
filters

Costco Travel Canada review: Sucks!! scam!

Costco Travel Canada review - Sucks!! scam!
Not even 1 star!! This guys scam and never book it Costco travel. We recently went to Mexico travel for our wedding anniversary; I book it through the online Costco travel. On the website, you will see the beautiful resort picture, and everything is well organized, however, when we visited there smells like stinks very seriously, and I don't even want to stand near the sea. On the website, most customer's relay on the information and I couldn't find not even one single details on seaweed. Seaweeds everywhere and it created terrible stinks smells, it is disgusting, and we were miserable this experience. When we slept at night, it feels like sleeping next to the public washroom. Stinks smells also come through the ventilation pipe like an air conditioner. Five days, cannot sleep well and deal with this seaweed smells. I came back and called the Costo Travel customer experience, and they passed few agents and no response, and I asked them manager guys. This person also keeps saying it's a natural problem and we cannot deal with an issue. Also, he mentioned because I book it via online it's your responsibility. Come on Costco Travel; it's the 21st century; we use web for everything; booking, reservation hotel and buying etc.... My point is not dealing with seaweed it's about customer's experience because on the site doesn't have any information about plant and lake of information, the person like me had no idea what's going on Mexico Resort. If I knew it, I will never book it and Thank you Costco Travel you guys ruined my trip, vacation day with stinks smell and scam my travel all expense. Overall my experience is never using Costco and does not use it! It's not worth it. 200% waste my money and vacation days!!!! Sucks!!

So basically you’re complaint is that Costco didn’t control the ocean? Ok firstly, literally a problem you could have solved yourself.

A single dollar would have purchased a air freshener. There is also incense. Costco has ZERO control over what the flora and fauna chose to do. Literally there is NOTHING they could have done.

Something tells me you’re just hard up for cash and are trying to find ANY excuse to place the blame on Costco. Kind of sad really that you’re so “civilized” that you just can’t handle the smell of nature. Maybe next time do some local research.

No don’t just look at the website. Do actual research on the area.

Jaewoo s
@Durpa

Come on buddy! I paid $3,000 and why should I research it?

It's not complaining about the Costco's control of the ocean; it's about lack of information on their website! Of course, I want to blame Costco because they are not doing anything. 1. during the phone conversation, they already knew it there is seaweed and smell..

didn't give you much information for their customer. 2. doing nothing. keep saying I cannot do anything..then..

my option shares me experience other people.

3. big company but acting like scam company and very disappointed, and I hope they will give up their business!

Omg really? Do us a favor and go stand in the middle of traffic....Costco isn’t responsible for anything you’re complaining about

Jaewoo s
@Anonymous

YES, I talked to 3 people and kept saying sorry I cannot do anything...what can I do compare to Costco I am the little convenience store. They don't care and the only thing I can do share my experience with others such garbage and stinks smell trip.

View more comments (3)